For Prospective Culinary Students:
Not ready to talk to advisers at culinary schools just yet? Uncertain if the industry is even right for you? Concerned that your child is making a terrible decision? None of the above but still reading?
Deciding which schools to apply to or to even go to culinary school is a big decision so if you are reading this, you are taking it seriously.
As your personal adviser, I have no agenda other than getting you the right information to make the best decision for yourself. Only once I know you I can truly give you my personal opinion.
There are 3 Options:
- Bronze Package – A personal interview that is all about your interests, questions, and concerns where I ask questions, you talk, I listen. Simple. The average interview is 45 minutes. Interviews will be completed in person if in the Chicago area. Otherwise, it can be done over the phone. This is to determine where and if you should apply and is a one-time consultation.
- Silver Package – You receive the same personal interview as option 1 but I continue to work with you on following up on your application for admission, reviewing personal statements, and provide mentoring for 6 months.
- Gold Package – In the all-inclusive Gold Package, you receive my services for 1 year or until they are no longer needed. I will consult and advise you on every angle in the admissions process but will also assist you with creating your own staging and networking opportunities so that you can get kitchen experience BEFORE entering culinary school.
Here is what you also get out of it:
- Industry insight that most schools do not even discuss with their prospective students.
- 1 on 1 attention by me but not 24/7. I need to sleep too.
- Most importantly, you get the piece of mind knowing that you are making the best decision before you are swimming in debt that you don’t want or need.
If you are thinking, “Hey, why do I pay you this when I can talk to a school adviser for free?”
It’s because their job is to sell you and because of that, they have an agenda. Some private schools tuition costs $7,000 per quarter. If you hate it after 1 quarter, you just made a $7,000 mistake not including books, kits, or interest.
If you have further questions on price, consultation, and services, email me at email@example.com.
Certain? Also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your consultation.
For Culinary Programs & Businesses:
Are there problems with hitting enrollment numbers, student retention, or marketing? Have you heard about social media but do not feel you are utilizing it to the best of your businesses ability or at all?
Having 6 years of experience working in proprietary culinary education, I can provide extensive knowledge to help improve enrollment and retention by using the traditional methods as well as social media.
Please email me at email@example.com or find me on twitter @culinaryadvisor for a contract work or consultation.